vul : Utility Library
All C++ programs need a few basic utilities, and all C++ programmers write their own at some point. The things included in vul are not considered any better or worse than the several other libraries available, but they are consistently named and lightweight.
The key elements of this library are:
- vul_directory : File handling utilities, directory reading
- vul_arg : Parse command-line arguments conveniently.
- vul_redirector : Simplify redirection of standard output/error
- vul_awk : Read text files, breaking each line into fields.
- vul_reg_exp : Regular expression matching.
Fred Wheeler is responsible for co-ordinating significant changes to vul. http://sourceforge.net/sendmessage.php?touser=360434